Denver Bankruptcy Attorney
Denver Bankruptcy Attorney | We could take this space and fill it with lots of information about ourselves, our services, and how we have helped many of your very own friends and neighbors but instead, we decided to allow them to tell you about their experience working with us themselves.
Below you will find a sampling of our more than 200 5 Star Google Reviews. After doing so, please do not hesitate to call us with any questions that you might have regarding your own personal financial situation and goals. We are happy to help.
- Great bankruptcy attorney, price is the best around, answered every question I had and concern. If your questioning on fixing your credit and debit do it with Devon.
- I began my process with a lot of questions and worry but Devon and his team were always there to answer even my most simplest of questions. Again Devon and his team are great can’t recommend enough.
- I was looking for a bankruptcy lawyer and happen to have seen this lawyer’s name. Devon Barclay, Pc. This lawyer, along with his staff have been absolutely wonderful. Devon answered his phone when I called, and has been in touch with us on a regular basis about every step that is needed. I would highly recommend Devon and his firm. He has been extremely helpful, and accommodating, when having to meet, through Zoom. If you need to file bankruptcy, Devon Barclay, and his firm are the ones you want in your corner, during that stressful time. Thank you Devon, for everything you have done; I truly appreciate you.
- Devon Barclay PC made my experience with filing bankruptcy smooth and seamless. The first time I met him, for our face to face appointment, I was scared and nervous due to reading about others experiences with bankruptcy. I didn’t have to worry after that first meeting because Devon was awesome. He took the reigns, he was easily accessible for questions I had and in a timely manner had filed my paperwork. Devon is a very knowledgeable and capable attorney and was a light in the storm for me.
- Devon Barclay is a life saver! He made it so much better – being in a terrible situation! Many thanks to Devon – it is nice to breathe again… Blessings… Thomas
- This was a very positive experience from start to finish. It was a very quick and easy process. I would 100% recommend this law office. Devon is such a kind person.
- While it wasn’t easy to file for bankruptcy, I merely did a Google search and of the choices that came up, Devon Barkley was the choice I made. From my very first phone call to my very last paper and Court things to be taken care of, Devon Barclay and his team were always right there for me. I never had to worry that I wasn’t turning paperwork in on time. I got plenty of warning about conference calls or payments that needed to be made. Completely professional and made the whole bankruptcy thing better. I would highly recommend Devon Barclay to handle all your bankruptcy concerns and to complete the process if that is what you need.
Should you find yourself curious about filing bankruptcy and what that means for you and your financial situation. We ask you to kindly fill out the form below or for more pressing needs you may call us at 720-515-9887. Our consultations are always free.
You have questions.
We have answers.
The information provided on this site is not legal advice. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertising. Each of the attorneys promoted through this website are promoted based upon their willingness to pay for the advertising. This website is not an endorsement of the attorneys’ services. The site is not a lawyer referral service or prepaid legal services plan. In some states the information on this website may be considered a lawyer referral service. No attorney-client or confidential relationship is or will be formed by use of the site. Photos are models and are not actual clients. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. By an Act of Congress and the President of the United States, the attorneys who advertise through this website are Federally designated Debt Relief Agents. They help people file for relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. Disclosures Required Under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.